We are looking to do an animation script for our prom photography and would like your feedback on if the following words deliver a visual as you read the information.
Feel free to share constructive advice so we can deliver the best animation to our potential clients in the near future.
1. It’s prom planning time and if you are like other sponsors you have a budget based on the number of tickets you will sell at a certain price.
2. This budget includes things like the venue, decorations, DJ, and food.
3. If there is any leftover then you may look at a gift for the students that attend in the form of something labeled, or something you can put in their hand.
4. Most schools take the little excess and add a trinket that has impact but no lasting value.
5. At the end of the night when you have spent your entire budget, what do your students have left over?
6. The DJ has pulled the plug, the venue has locked the doors, the photo booth is packed away and you may be stuck with boxes of leftover trinkets that kids don’t want.
7. At Firefly we deliver years of lasting value with our photography system that is accessible to all students at your event.
8. At Prom our photographers capture as many images as your students desire and provide an online gallery to view, share and download the picture.
9. Your students get to create the memories they want with the people they enjoy the most without worrying if they are going to wait two weeks to get images, loose the paper strip from the photo booth machine, or pay extra sums of money per image.
10. It’s time your students had a one-time pay service that lasted longer than a few weeks.
11. Firefly delivers hundreds of images for one payment within 24 hours. Your students never have to worry about losing images or paying extra fees down the road. Access and unlimited downloading never expire.
12. Firefly Event Photography: Helping every student feel like the homecoming king, prom queen or valedictorian.
Thank you for your input. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.