Let our deejay and emcee Edward “Ed” Brunson deliver the event you are expecting. With over 10 years of event deejay. His experience includes,
- Organized benefit concerts, golf tournaments, and other special events for non-profit organizations.
- Performed day-to-day business operations to meet the needs of prospective music artists, media contacts, vendors, and retail sponsors for clients who requested special events.
- Maintained and secured revenue, sponsorship, and volunteer contacts for clients. Composed revenue, sponsorship, and volunteer logs for clients.
- Surveyed and assembled musical talent for concerts and special events.
Edward “Ed” Brunson is here to make your event the best that is deserves to be.
- Top 40
- Urban Contemporary
- Pop/ Rock/ Country
- Oldies, Motown
- Jazz, Blues, Fusion
- 1200 watts of sound via two speaker system
- Wireless microphone
- Chauvet Circus 2.0 (Strobe and Colors).
- Continuous music.
- Radio clean edits.
- Early arrival and setup time included.
- $175 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
- $625 for 4 hour event.
- $150 for up to 4 lights.
- $75 per hour additional over 4.
Type of Events:
- Special Events
Call Edward “Ed” Brunson at (727) 420-5807