Unlimited access, sharing, and downloading of image files. Galleries never expire.
To provide a socioeconomically conscious, student centered school photography service that allows stake holders (students and parents) to enjoy their moments of personal achievement and celebration without being priced out of access.
- Capture the images that the students want
- Provide a payment structure that is helpful to all students
- Deliver images fast
- Allow full access to every participant
- Save students and parents money
- Be personable, approachable, and excited about delivering images for students
- Hire photographers that like students and their environments
How Firefly Works
- No individual payments are accepted at events or shoots
- Event host collects monies as needed for contracted services and delivers one payment via bookkeeper or official source.
- Basic images delivered by 9 am the next morning. Commemorative images can take up to 72 hours.
- Images are gallery based. Participants must access galleries to share and download images.
- No additional charge for downloading high resolution image files.
- Galleries don’t lock.
- Images are copyright protected for individual use only.
- To work with those schools and organizations that desire to save their students money without sacrificing quality.
- To keep delivering the images that students want.
- Firefly exists to prevent students from paying for overpriced photos, especially from graduation ceremonies.
Firefly Event Photography is a DBA of Modern Photography Group, LLC.
Modern Photography Group, LLC is a registered photography service with Hillsborough, Osceola, and Pinellas county school districts.